Please download the related documents for the above examination and complete the Signature Form carefully and bring it when you appear for the written papers on 17th December 2022 without fail.
- Candidates are required to be at the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of each paper, but shall not enter the hall until they are requested to do so by the Supervisor.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the examination hall for any reason whatsoever after the expiry of half an hour from the commencement of the examination. Nor shall a candidate be allowed to leave the hall until half-an-hour has lapsed from the commencement of the examination or during the last 30 minutes of the paper.
List of Documents
- Students Name List with Index Numbers
- Signature Form
- List of Examination Halls
- MCQ Paper – Instructions to Candidates
- Notice for Medical Certificate
Ceylon Medical College Council